We all love throwing the word “productivity” around like it’s the holy grail of activity, but do we actually understand how to be as productive as we can be? In today’s fast-paced world, it seems like a constant race for who can achieve the most, and rarely do we have the time to stop and examine just what it is that we’re doing—we’re usually running around like headless chickens.
What You’ll Learn:
- Something here
- Something here
- Something here
- Something here
TOTAL COURSE RUNTIME: 57 MINUTES
- Telling the Right Story About Yourself – 01:34
- Getting Out of Your Own Way – 01:16
- Saying “Yes” Appropriately – 01:01
- Saying “No” Convincingly – 02:05
- Knowing When to Say Something – 01:18
- Increasing Transition Time – 01:03
- Decreasing Transition Time – 01:01
- Managing the Tension of Relaxation – 01:35
- Reducing Your Forward Momentum – 01:00
- The Incredible Power of a Brief Pause – 00:58
- Seeing the World as It Is, Not as You Expect It to Be – 01:05
- Expanding Your View of Yourself – 00:55
- Recognizing Your Own Potential – 00:55
- Where Do You Want to Land? – 01:29
- Getting Started and Keeping it Going – 00:59
- Avoiding Switch-Tasking – 01:52
- Getting Over Perfectionism – 01:44
- The Value of Getting Things Half Right – 01:20
- Staying Flexible – 01:36
- Stopping in Order to Speed Up – 01:19
- Avoiding Tunnel Vision – 01:16
- Avoiding Surrender After Failure – 01:19
- Avoiding Paralysis – 01:12
- Avoiding the Rush to Judgement – 01:41
- Creating Your Annual Focus – 01:34
- Planning Ahead – 00:34
The Four Elements
- Choosing Your Next Move at the Intersection of the Four Elements – 01:17
- Element One: Leverage Your Strengths – 01:19
- Element Two: Embrace Your Weakness – 02:04
- Element Three: Assert Your Differences – 01:10
- Element Four: Pursue Your Passion (Persistence) – 01:15
- 6. Element Four: Pursue Your Passion (Desire) – 00:51
- Element Four: Pursue Your Passion (Ease) – 01:15
- Element Four: Pursue Your Passion (Meaning) – 01:07
- Deciding What to do – 0:45
- Deciding What NOT to do – 01:12
- Getting Things Off Your To-Do List – 01:39
- Using Your Calendar – 01:08
- The Power of a Beep – 01:44
- We Need Less Than We Think – 01:17
- Avoiding the Need for Motivation – 01:49
- Creating a Daily Ritual – 01:19
- Evening Minutes: Reviewing and Learning – 01:14
- Having Fun – 01:05
24/7 ON-DEMAND ACCESS
LEARN AS YOUR TIME ALLOWS
Wants access for your whole team?
About Peter Bregman
With his 30+ years of experience in the business world, Peter Bregman has dedicated his life to the study of people and organizations and where those two converge. Bregman’s contributions and commentary can be found in the Harvard Business Review, BusinessWeek, and more. With his consulting firm, Bregman Partners, he’s worked with some of the top brands on the planet, including Nike, Goldman Sachs, American Express, and GE Capital, among others. He is also a sought after public speaker in the realm of leadership development, organizational change, productivity and emotional courage.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is Methods of 100 Coaches?
Methods of 100 Coaches is an online business and leadership training system for business coaches, individuals looking to self-improve and for businesses looking to develop their employees as they grow the next generation of leaders in their organization. The Methods of 100 Coaches training system features high-quality, interactive courseware taught by the world’s top leadership educators, coaches, and thought leaders.
What is included in a Methods of 100 Coaches Membership?
The individual Methods of 100 Coaches membership includes unlimited access to over 60+ hours of training and exclusive content from the best leadership and business coaches in the world. The Methods of 100 Coaches for business membership provides the same access plus additional accountability tools to maximize the growth of team members. Visit our Methods of 100 Coaches for business page to learn more.
What materials are provided with each course?
Workbooks, reviews, assessments, and other supplementary learning materials accompany each course to help users solidify and apply the concepts covered, and to enhance the overall learning experience.
Do you offer business or team plans?
Yes, we offer business plans that include additional accountability tools and reports to help ensure your team is getting the most out of the Methods of 100 Coaches training system. Schedule a demo and request a free trial.
How much is a Methods of 100 Coaches Membership?
Our Methods of 100 Coaches Membership for business coaches and individuals investing in their business and leadership development starts at $60/month (billed annually). Sign up today and get immediate access to the best business and leadership training from the world’s top executive coaches.
The Methods of 100 Coaches for Teams membership provides group rate discounts for organizations looking to develop the next generation of leaders within their team.Schedule a Methods of 100 Coaches demo to learn more about our group rate discounts, plus request a free trial
Do you offer business discounts?
Yes, our Methods of 100 Coaches for Teams membership provides group rate discounts for organizations looking to develop the next generation of leaders within their team. BOOK A DEMO to learn more about our group rate discounts, plus request a free trial.
Can I cancel anytime?
Absolutely! You can cancel your subscription anytime. For more information, you can visit our refunds and cancellations page.